My name is Simon Walsh and I have been a motorcycle instructor for over 25 years.
- Approved training body recognised by the DVSA driver and vehicle licence agency.
- Compulsory basic training and direct access instructor.
- over 25 years experience.
- Passed Rospa gold motorcycle test in 2009 (royal society for the prevention of accidents).
- An active member and officer of MAG (Motorcycle action group).
We specialise in novice riders and have by far the best approach to getting your full licence first time. Your first step is to book a one hour lesson.
I cater to all levels and will do my best to fit in dates to suit, I run a fleet of modern well maintained motorcycles and scooters and have just invested in two new 2017 model Suzuki SV 650’s ABS with a switchable ECM it can function for all rider and licence category’s from A2 onward to a full licence.
All my Direct access bikes are fitted with ABS for a safer learning experience.